Photo by Weston MacKinnon on Unsplash.com
Fourth of July Fireworks Displays in West Michigan
If you’re vacationing here, arrive early so that you can find a good place to park. Be sure to check the weather forecast so that you don’t get caught unprepared when the night temperatures settle in. Give yourself plenty of time to get an ice cream cone, and then just relax and watch the sunset. Perhaps you will find a great spot on the beach, or you might prefer to bring a lawn chair and enjoy watching people have fun around you while you wait for the fireworks to begin at dusk.
There are a variety of activities over the 4th, including parades, art fairs, and more. Make the most of your holiday, right here in West Michigan.
Here's a list of celebrations currently scheduled:
- Thursday, July 4th, 2024 – Wellston Fireworks over Crystal Lake
Here's a list of communities that generally celebrate Independence Day with a fireworks show:
- Ludington Area Jaycees Freedom Festival Fireworks over Lake Michigan in Ludington
- Hamlin Lake Fireworks in Ludington
- Manistee Forest Festival Fireworks over Lake Michigan in Manistee
- Pentwater Fireworks over Lake Michigan
- “Hart Sparks” Fireworks in Hart
- “Thunder Over the Dunes” Fireworks in Silver Lake/Mears
- National Cherry Festival Fireworks over Open Space Park in Traverse City
- Leland Fireworks
- Fireworks in the Village of Northport
- Frankfort 4th of July Celebration Fireworks
- Grand Haven Fireworks
- Fireworks on Ramthun Rd., Montague
- “Let Freedom Ring” Celebration Fireworks in Beulah
- Fireworks over the north end of White Lake- 100 N. Lake St., Whitehall
- “Best Fourth in the North” Fireworks in Fife Lake
- Fireworks over the White River in downtown Hesperia
- Muskegon 4th of July Fireworks on Shoreline Drive
Stay tuned for information on 2024 Fourth of July Fireworks Displays in West Michigan!
Current Events in West Michigan
The Caswell Horse Park at the Mason County Fairgrounds in Ludington is a busy place from May-October, with many horse shows.
Advertisement – Please scroll below for more information.
West Michigan Activities & Attractions
Created in 1980, this trail has 1,000 miles running through Michigan, which also runs through the Huron-Manistee National Forest.
The Annual Show of the Western Michigan Old Engine Club is held the first weekend of August at Scottville’s Riverside Park.
Winter in Manistee County includes great outdoor activities like skiing, snow shoeing, hiking, ice skating, and more.
West Michigan boasts numerous museums to learn about the area’s rich history and to expand knowledge through activities and exhibits.
The Traverse City Opera House has a 700-seat theater which offers a place for quality arts and cultural entertainment.
Along the Lake Michigan shoreline between Ludington and Manistee, you’ll find natural splendor- the Nordhouse Dunes Wilderness area.
Standing tall and proud along the shores of Lake Michigan, Point Betsie marks the southern entrance to the Manitou Passage.
Ludington has many businesses to help you enjoy crafting and appreciate the finished product. Let them help you create your own masterpiece!
A magnificent display of color; the Northern Lights can be viewed at the right time of year at the right place in West Michigan!
The Hart-Montague Bike Trail consists of 22.5 miles of paved paths for biking, snowmobiling, skating and more!