The rebirth of spring in West Michigan offers lots of fun adventures like golfing, disc golf, biking, hiking, fishing, etc.
Photo by Todd & Brad Reed Photography
Experience Summer in West Michigan
We admit it–we absolutely love West Michigan in the summertime! Our abundance of natural resources is what makes life here so good. With miles of clean beaches along Lake Michigan and on our inland lakes, spectacular sunsets, lighthouses to visit, fantastic boating and fishing, endless places to hike or bike, festivals, art fairs, outdoor concerts, and so much more fun to experience–this is truly paradise
Highlights of the Season
- Make the Best of Summer with Home & Garden Living!
- Experience the Night Life in Ludington
- Book Your Charter Boat Fishing Trip
- S.S. Badger Carferry Sails Across Lake Michigan from Ludington to Manitowoc
- Bike the Hart-Montague Bike Trail
- Explore the Pere Marquette River in a Canoe or Kayak
- Enjoy the Silver Lake Sand Dunes
- Disc Golf in West Michigan
- ORV on the Silver Lake Sand Dunes
- Lake Michigan Water Temperatures
- Viewing the Northern Lights in West Michigan
Enjoy All of West Michigan's Seasons
Summer in West Michigan offers great outdoor activities, like swimming in our beautiful lakes, hiking, biking, and more.
Find good fun like scenic color tours, hayrides, corn mazes, and many family activities during the fall in West Michigan.