The rebirth of spring in West Michigan offers lots of fun adventures like golfing, disc golf, biking, hiking, fishing, etc.
Photo by Spencer Davis on Unsplash.com
Experience Winter in West Michigan
Michigan’s four seasons offer wonderful recreational activities for everyone. We hardy souls who brave the cold weather months are rewarded with fresh outdoor fun that reddens our cheeks and clears our minds. Enjoy cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, downhill skiing, sledding, ice skating, ice fishing, snowmobiling, and take in all the beautiful scenery of a West Michigan winter!
Highlights of the Season:
- Experience the Night Life in Ludington
- Ludington Ice Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing and Snowshoeing on the Pentwater Pathway
- Snowmobile on the William Field Memorial Hart-Montague Bike Trail
- Head to Hamlin Lake for the Hottest Ice Fishing!
- Enjoy the Winter Season in Manistee County!
- Viewing the Northern Lights in West Michigan
- Where to Find a Fresh Christmas Tree
Enjoy All of West Michigan's Seasons
Summer in West Michigan offers great outdoor activities, like swimming in our beautiful lakes, hiking, biking, and more.
Find good fun like scenic color tours, hayrides, corn mazes, and many family activities during the fall in West Michigan.
Though it can be chilly, winter in West Michigan has much to offer like snowshoeing, skiing, snowmobiling, and ice fishing.